Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SE Team issues
This thread is created mainly to easily manage team issues in one place. 

Disclaimer!!! Please care about your personal information and do not post ID of your team members.
Mo.Agamia
(04-13-2020, 01:28 PM)Mo.Agamia Wrote: This thread is created mainly to easily manage team issues in one place. 

Disclaimer!!! Please care about your personal information and do not post ID of your team members.
my team members didn't respond to me and I did percentage of milestone 1 as dr.mervat sent me and she said that I would join another team by milestone 2 which also has missing members but I didn't receive any emails.
(04-21-2020, 06:48 PM)mohamedmedhat Wrote:
(04-13-2020, 01:28 PM)Mo.Agamia Wrote: This thread is created mainly to easily manage team issues in one place. 

my team members didn't respond to me and I did percentage of milestone 1 as dr.mervat sent me and she said that I would join another team by milestone 2 which also has missing members but I didn't receive any emails.

Can you kindly send me team name your currently assigned to so I can manage that with Dr.
Mo.Agamia